Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Jochary!

Alright, alright, alright – we have us a new gay power couple.

Star Trek star Zachary Quinto has confirmed that he is dating Jonathan Groff, whom y'all will know from TV's Glee, telling Out magazine that he feels happy and lucky about his new love.

Quinto credits Groff, currently seen on Starz's Boss, with helping him open up to a healthy, fulfilling relationship.

“[I spent years] protecting myself because I equated the idea of connection and love with trauma and death,” the actor said, referring to how the passing of his father affected him. “I had to do a lot of work on the couch to really get to a place where I was able to show up to a relationship with someone who was actually capable of being in one – and that took a lot of trial and error.

Awww. Let's give it up for Jochary!

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

No comments: