Friday, September 24, 2010

An Odd Couple of Ol’ Spooks

Holy Lost MVP reunion, TV Gods!

Emmy winners Terry O’Quinn and Michael Emerson are set to
get back together on screen to star in J.J. Abrams’ latest, a show with the working title Odd Jobs.

NBC has scored the rights to the project, which will revolve around two former black-ops agents.

Whether this will be light fare or dark fare remains to be determined, but I know with the talent involved it sure will be worth a good, long look.

For his part, Emerson (pictured at right, at right) is thrilled.

“I really am amazed that what started out as some kidding-around on the set of Lost has turned into a network TV reality! I’m still reeling from this sudden turn of events,” he
said. “I’m an actor who has never even succeeded in testing for a pilot and here I find myself involved in a project custom-built for Terry and me!”

Make it count, guys.

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: