Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can I Rub It, Can I Rub It?

Awww….

Ryan Reynolds
hurt himself on the set of the Green Lantern movie yesterday.

The actor, who’s playing the DC Comics superhero, separated his shoulder and “is in lots of pain.”

One more time for the cheap seats in the back: Awww!

“He’s been keeping ice on it.”

One more time, hit it: Awww!

Get well soon, Ry – and call me if you need some TLC.

Photo: PollsB.com.


Update 1: Evidently, Reynolds’ injury was overblown and totally minor and occurred while he was off the set training for the movie, and production wasn’t affected like, at all.

I think speak for the world when I say I’d still like to rub it, though, and make sure it’s all fine. It’s the neighborly thing to do....

Update 2: Speaking of R2 and Green Lantern, check out this first (H-O-T) look at the actor in character on the cover of the latest Entertainment Weekly.

Smokin’ much?

No comments: