Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gwyneth Goes Country

My favoritest Hollywood leading lady (yeah, that’s what she is), Gwyneth Paltrow, can do now wrong.

G.P. she can act, she can sing – check out Duets, and listen to her backup work on Sheryl Crow’s “It’s Only Love” – and she can GOOP. And I love it.

This fall, the multi-hyphenate will be back on the big screen in Country Strong, f.k.a. Love Don’t Let Me Down, playing the awards-buzzy role (said I) of a fading country singer hoping for career resurrection.


Since she can, the actress put her voice to work as well and has recorded the movie’s title single – because why not, right.

I gotta say I’m totally feelin’ it.

Photo: Vogue.com.


Update 1: The song has been taken down off the WWWs. I shall find it again.

Update 2: Perez Hilton has the song up on his site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HATE her!