Thursday, November 13, 2008

Simply Irresistible, Pt. 41

I know nothing of this Twilight movie that’s coming out on Nov 21.

Well, I know I’m interviewing two of its stars, Taylor Lautner (a.k.a. Jacob Black) and Edi Gathegi (who plays Laurent), on Saturday.

Oh, and I also know this: Cam Gigandet (a.k.a. the villain vampire James) is a hottie and a half.

I wish I were interviewing him…you know, so I could feed him a burger. I mean, his body’s ridikolous – Google him if you don’t believe me.

Whoever was in charge of casting Twilight knew exactly what they were doing, if you know what I mean. And I think you do.

Photo: Flickr.com.

Update: Wowza! Can Gigandet “love[s] pain.”

Good. I know at least one person who wants to love him until it hurts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kid's adorable. And that body is worth hurting. GO GET IT!