Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Looking Ahead

By now you’ve probably learned that Jennifer Aniston is on the cover of the December issue of Vogue.

In the magazine’s cover story, Aniston opens for the first time on all things Brangelina – calling comments Angelina Jolie made to Vogue in January 2007, “really uncool” (click here to read exactly what she means) – as well as past love Vince Vaughn, and on-off-on beau John Mayer.

Now, I’ve never subscribed to the idea that Aniston should’ve been seen as a victim in her divorce from Brad Pitt, just as much as I’ve never thought beatifying Jolie was anything but silly. But I’ve always admired the Friend’s pursuit of privacy, so her sporadic bursts of candor rivet me.

Anna Wintour, you’ll be happy to know I’m so buying your December issue.

Photo: Style.com.

No comments: