Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rhapsodizing in Miami Again

Grr!

The cast of Miami Rhapsody is reuniting in Miami on Feb. 8, and I won’t be there to see it happen.

Thanks for scheduling this without checking in with me, Miami International Film Festival....

Alright, I keed, I keed.

But I am a :( right now because I probably will miss Sarah Jessica Parker, Jeremy Piven, and Carla Gugino taking part in the festival-hosted reunion with director David Frankel (whom you may also know from his having helmed The Devil Wears Prada and Marley & Me) at the Tower Theater.

You see, I was not planning on going home until Valentine’s Day.

I’m no middle child, but right now it feels like all the really good moments could be happening to someone else. And crazy enough to move up my trip.

I hear a Miami rhapsody callin’.

Photo: MoviePoster.com.

No comments: