Saturday, December 10, 2011

L2 Exposed

So Lindsay Lohan
’s Playboy cover and photos got leaked this week, well in advance of her planned unveiling on Ellen DeGeneres talk show on Dec. 15.

’Cause DeGeneres’ family-friendly, daytime show was so the perfect place to show the world what your mama gave ya....

But I digress.

I gotta say the former It Girl still has a bangin’ body and a cute little tush. I once saw her sunning herself at the Delano here in Miami Beach, and L2s a hot dish.

Too bad she’s put years on herself with her bad habits – I’ve seen some of the Playboy photos, and girlfriend’s looked better.

She’s overly made up. Perky, alright, but tired-looking.

The layout is inspired by her icon Marilyn Monroe’s own Playboy session, and I don’t think M2 looked half as busted as Lohan kinda does these days (sweetheart, cool it with the lip-plumping), and Monroe was older when she bared it all.

Linds, dear, I still think you coulda staged a less-desperate comeback than this, but, as much as it pains me to say (because we’ve been down this path before), I will hold a little confidence that this will reset what’s left of your career and get you back on some sort of track.

I hope it’ll be a good one.

Photo: USMagazine.com.

No comments: