Tuesday, October 07, 2014

J. Law Will Not Be Victimized

One of the most targeted victims of that cruel occurrence crassly known as The Fappening is speaking out.

Jennifer Lawrence is on the cover of the latest Vanity Fair, and she is not mincing words when it comes to how she feels and what she thinks about the leaked-personal pics scandal that rocked her world and that of countless of other (mostly female) stars this past summer.

“It is not a scandal,” the Academy Award winner told the magazine. “It is a sex crime. Just because I’m a public figure, just because I’m an actress, does not me that I asked for this. It’s my body, and it should be my choice [to show it like that in pictures for public consumption], and the fact that [the leaks were] not my choice is absolutely disgusting.

Well said, J. Law.

Photo: VanityFair.com.

No comments: