Friday, May 30, 2014

Too Sexy for Her Poster

Eva Green is officially too hot to handle.

The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) has determined that a one-sheet for the upcoming Sin City: A Dame to Kill For featuring a too-strong hint of the actress’ nipple situation is inappropriate for public consumption. Because of nudity.

But since we live in the these days...here ya go.

Btw, I normally think that the MPAA is a little whack, but I am inclined to see their point – no pun intended – on this one. I will take my posters at the movie theater without any areola, thankyouverymuch, as I’m sure would be the preference of any parent with a child that just finished asking if they are gonna see How to Train Your Dragon 2 and mommy, mommy, what’s up with that lady’s titty!

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: