Friday, January 28, 2011

Well, He Certainly Has the Steely Abs for It

Joe Manganiello makes for a hot werewolf, but is he Superman material?

I...can see it.

The True Blood breakout is being considered for the starring role in Zack Snyder’s franchise reboot.

“It’s out there in the ether, we’ll see,” he has said. “I would be honored. I love Zack Snyder, I love Christopher Nolan [he is producing]. I’m a huge fan of both of them.”

Now, Manganiello has quite the distinctive look, but I think with the right styling he could totally work. Although I can see how Matt Bomer’s can and should keep coming up: He’s got the classic Clark Kent look. And I bet Snyder won’t make a cookie-cutter choice.

Photo: BeautyAndTheDirt.com.

2 comments:

L. Lohan said...

Id rent it

Anonymous said...

I'd buy it!