Friday, February 19, 2010

I Love You Ewan McGregor

It’s no secret I heart Ewan McGregor (who soon will be seen in I Love You Phillip Morris opposite Jim Carrey) – I’ve found him mesmerizing for years, and I was his after Moulin Rouge!

The guy can do it all: edgy, funny, dramatic, romantic, and soaring. He can rock a kilt like nobody’s business. And can pull of guyliner like the best of ’em.

He also isn’t shy about bearing his soul and his body on screen, something he told the
new issue of Out he finds liberating.

“I always try not to limit myself in all respects,” McGregor
said. “Sexuality is just one of them. I could understand saying ‘I would never do gratuitous nudity.’ Wait. No. I probably would. I’d probably be quite happy to.”

And that’s something I could get behind.

Wait – that sounded funny.

Photo: DailyStab.com.

No comments: