Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Simply Irresistible, Pt. 26

The producers of the new TV show New Amsterdam call him “the Great Dane,” and from the looks of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, they have good reason to do so.

Although the show hasn’t had the smoothest of rides toward its premiere tonight, the Copenhagen-born actor, who plays John Amsterdam, an immortal cop who has called the New York area home for 366 years, deserves our tuning in because…well, because he’s just so hunky.

Color me shallow, already. And stay between the lines.

He also is quite charismatic (I still remember him stealing scenes in Wimbledon), and talented, I’m sure.

But let’s face it – if you want to buy a new car, you kick the tires. If you want to commit to a new TV show, you must a have an at-first-sight reason.

Photo: SciFi.About.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for introducing to me my latest obsession...lol