Monday, March 10, 2008

From Justin to Madonna

My beautiful-stranger spy has sent me part of the speech Justin Timberlake will deliver tonight when he inducts Madonna into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Want to read it? Want to?

Here’s part of it…. Talk about a frakkin' exclusive.

“You know, I got to co-write and co-produce half the tracks on Madonna’s new record, Hard Candy, working with Timbaland and Danja.

“People are already asking me what it’s really like to work with Madonna. They want to know if she’s a total control freak – as some have said. Well, all I know is that she’s the only Rock and Roll Hall of Famer to ever personally administer a B-12 shot in my butt.

“That’s right – Madonna had B-12 shots with her in a zip lock bag just in case some started to feel ill.

“That’s what’s called being a professional. And maybe that’s what Madonna has been and will continue to be for all of us – a shot in the ass when we really needed it.

“Madonna and I even got to write and sing together on her lead-off single called “4 Minutes To Save The World” and in a sense that’s what Madonna has always done – save the world, one great four-minute song at a time.

“Ladies and gentleman, the world has long been full of Madonna wannabes – and I might have even dated a couple – but there is only one Madonna.

“So right now it is one of the true thrills and privileges of my life to stand on this stage and induct Madonna into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.”

Iggy & The Stooges will perform two songs in honor of the Queen of Pop. Madonna should be inducted around 10 p.m.

Photo: CBSNews.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you get this?