Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kelly Clarkson Going Unplugged

How hot is this?

Kelly Clarkson is doing VH-1’s Unplugged to support her new album, Stronger, and I am so watching that s---.

I’m on a major original-American Idol bender right now, and loving that one of the clips out there to promote the show is the one for What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)’cause that song is all that and a bag of potato chips, y’all. The other clip showcases her cover of Carrie Underwood’s “I Know You Won’t,” which she slays.

Yeah, that’s right.

Click here to watch both.

La Clarkson’s five-song Unplugged will air first online on VH-1’s site next Thursday and then on the telly next Friday.

Oh, and to answer my own question: Scorching, that’s how hot this is.

Photo: EW.com.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love Kelly, too! Glad her label's more behind this record than the last two (even though I liked them also).