Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Most Fascinating Type of First Lady

She’s the POTUS wife and a fashion icon in her own right (with quite a set of powerful guns!), so it’s no surprise that first lady Michelle Obama was named Barbara Walters’
Most Fascinating Person of 2009.

“It has been a whirlwind. But it’s been amazing. I mean, if you think about this year, I had to get these two beautiful girls settled into a new city, into a new home, into a new school. We got a dog. I visited eight countries with my husband. I planted a garden. I’ve started a mentoring program. It has been everything,” Mrs. Obama said on Walters’ special, which aired on ABC last night.


“And now, here we are at our first Christmas in the White House.”

She so makes me smile.

Also among those fascinating Baba Wawa this year: Lady GaGa, Adam Lambert, and – urgh – Sarah Palin (who simply put must be loving being included in this particular company).

Photo: BlackLiberal.wordpress.com.

No comments: