Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Because, Pt. 43

Who does Channing Tatum think he is, getting all six-packy on me in the new GQ?

I don’t need that s---.

The recently married Tatum, who stars in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra opening next month, revealed to the magazine everything I didn’t want to know about his get-buff-for blockbuster diet – “just chicken and broccoli and brown rice. Four times a day. And egg whites.”

Which sounds like hell to me, but I will consider trying it. For a week.

Let’s see if these Hollywood ninnies know what they’re talking about, after all.

Photo: People.com.

3 comments:

Lottalance said...

He is so nothing special. He needs to get Ruan Reynold's trainer.

Lottalance said...

The perils of a mobile posting. Hard to see spelling. Sorry dear Martinou.

ToughCrowd said...

Agreed. He doesn't event look like that right now.

One of the tabloids had a recent pic of him at the beach and he was looking heavy and not ripped.

Why don't they call HIM out and leave Jessica Simpson alone?