Monday, July 27, 2009

Holy Frak!

I hate to admit it yet again, but I have never watched a single episode of Battlestar Galactica.

Yeah, I’m part of that problem.

But, I’m familiar with the show’s talent, especially with one Jamie Bamber.

Jamie Bamber, how I love you….

But I digress.

Bamber has been tapped to guest on Dollhouse. The actor will play someone who is heavily (and with any hope, shirtlessly) involved in an engagement with Echo (Eliza Dushku) and her new handler, Ballard (Tahmoh Penikett, Bamber’s old Battlestar Galactica co-star).

As if this show could get more must-see, right?

Photo: TheLibertyMusings.com.

Update: I know it’s hard, but wipe the drool off your face and click here for more Dollhouse dish.

4 comments:

Alex said...

He should lose the towel and give me a call!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!

Alex the Dog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Max said...

I wanna sniff him.