Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Lacing Up Just Yet

As we’re all sad to know, Heather Locklear won’t be revisiting Melrose Place when The CW launches its reboot of the show this fall, and neither will be Andrew Shue, a.k.a. Billy Campbell.

At least not yet.

“They haven’t asked me,” Shue told me (and I told someone else) at last week’s opening of South Beach’s Betsy Hotel and BLT Steak. “I live on the East Coast, and I have a family [, anyway]. It would have to be something short-term, and it would have to depend on the storyline.”

Well, then it’s a good thing Shue’s brother-in-law, Davis Guggenheim, is directing the pilot because now the actor can get the inside scoop and see if there’s anything he likes.

Cutting to the front of the line: that’s so Melrose!

Photo: KennethInThe212.com.

No comments: