Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Low

Previously on Desperate Starlet….

Lindsay Lohan said in an interview that she and Sean Penn were trying to reach Seth Rogen for a project, but that the funny guy “won’t call us back.”

But now Rogen has told Moviefone.com that he simply doesn’t know what L2’s talking about.

“That [was] the first I had heard of that,” the Monsters vs. Aliens co-star said. “And my assistant hadn’t heard it either. I can tell you that she hasn’t called me. If she has, I haven’t heard about it.

“[But] I would call her back, sure! I’d return a call.”

Well, consider yourself called…out, Linds.

Photo: AskMen.com.

Update: And just when I thought La Lohan’s career couldn’t sink any lower, her upcoming movie Labor Pains has been dumped...to cable. It will premiere on ABC Family next month.

Wow!” That’s gotta hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!