Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Demi Moore Likes It from Behind…

The view, from behind the camera, natch.

I’m sorry – I just couldn’t resist the easy, tacky double-entendre.

But really, as I told my good ol’ pal Teddy C. over at E! Online, Demi Moore admitted to the audience at the Miami International Film Festival screening of her short Streak, which is available on iTunes, that she was “was completely terrified [making her directorial debut], but realized I’m more comfortable behind the camera than in front.”

All I have to say to Moore is, Honey, you look like a million bucks – even though a tattler told me he knows it only cost you about $250,000 to defy gravity the way you do (don’t shoot the messenger) – so please make sure to find projects that will keep you in front of the camera for many years to come.

Photo: GossipGirls.com.

No comments: