Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Like It When Jennifer Aniston Walks on the Dark Side

In the upcoming Management, which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival on Sunday, Jennifer Aniston plays an art saleswoman who’s trying to shake off a flaky motel manager who falls for her and won’t leave her alone.

Steve Zahn (Rescue Dawn) plays the unlikely pursuer of Aniston’s affection.

Management looks like a dark rom-com. I mean, Aniston’s character does tell Zahn’s character he can touch her butt. “Touch it and go,” she says in one scene.

Well tickle me curious.

Photo: Cinematical.com.

Update:
Some critics are finding Management to be a “very sincere [and] quirky” and moving.

I’ve always enjoyed Aniston’s work in movies such as The Good Girl and Friends with Money (she does quite well in these moody indies), but Zahn is the one who’s really getting hyped up with this one.

I can’t wait to see it.

No comments: