Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Bachelor

Chace Crawford is single and ready to mingle, boys and girls – People says so, so it must be true (and won’t you let it will be?).

The star of TV’s Gossip Girl and the upcoming remake of Footloose told the mag he’s “not not looking for a girlfriend – but I’m not particularly looking for [one], either. I’m not knocking having a relationship; at the end of the day, you want to share with someone.


“I just look at it as, I have the rest of my life to do that. I’m not in any rush.”

OK then. So there’s hope.

Other sexy and single men of ’09 who made the list include one of my new faves, Star Trek’s Chris Pine, Adam Lambert (sorry, I don’t get that), Common, Taylor Kitsch, and – what a shocker! – Twilight’s Robert Pattinson.

Photo: People.com.

No comments: