Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It Would Be Cruel to Kid Me

I nearly fainted when I read the headline announcing the news.

My heart skipped a beat. My hands got out of control. My head felt like it was about to explode.

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman off to Broadway.”

How could such a wonderful thing happen – and how could it be so within reach in my lifetime? It’s as if chocolate and pizza decided to come together. I’d have some of that.

Craig and Jackman are said to be heading to the Great White Way to star in A Steady Rain, a play about two Chicago cops whose friendship is tested by a domestic dispute they encounter in a poor neighborhood.

You know when the play opens…that’s when I’ll be in New York next.

And they better not pull a Lauren Graham on me!

Photo: VanityFair.com.

No comments: