Thursday, December 12, 2013

Attacked By the Clones

SAG Award nominee Patrick J. Adams is trading hanging out with his fellow Suits for spending some time with that Orphan Black I hear people talking about.

And it all came together because the guy is a fan.

“From my first viewing of the first episode I knew there wasn’t another show on television that I wanted to be part of more than Orphan Black,” Adams said of his upcoming guesting turn on the BBC America cult hit“Tatiana Maslany is doing some of the best work on TV. Period.

Really, I just wanted front row seats to that performance.

Adams will play a down-to-earth kinda guy who finds himself in the middle of a whole bunch of clone-related drama on an episode of the second season of Orphan Black, which is set for an April 19 premiere.

Photo: FanPop.com.

No comments: