Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Olympics Get Mused

Up until now, when someone said Muse to me all I could think about was that rockin song (the name of which I don’t really know) and Kate Hudson.

I can happily say that I know think of the upcoming London Olympics, too.

The English trio has scored the privilege of having the official song of the 2012 games, beeyotches. (However, four other acts, including Elton John, also have recorded songs to celebrate the occasion.)

Titled Survival,” the thundering rock anthem dropped yesterday, making its debut on British radio and soon goin’ ’round the world to end up on this post. Matt Bellamy (Hudson’s main main – get it now?) said the ditty is all about conviction and having a determination to win.

Soar with “Survival” as we wait for the games to open in exactly one month, y’all.

Photo: ClashMusic.com.

No comments: