Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Stay Strong, Sheryl

This piece of news totally made me sad and mad.

Sheryl Crow, who already has battled breast cancer, has a brain tumor. Thankfully, things are looking A-OK for the 50-year-old singer – the tumor is benign.

It seems Crow knew something was up when she started to forget the lyrics to her own songs while on stage.

I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRII found out [about it last November].” she said while light-heartedly acknowledging she was right about her suspicions. 

While she didn’t go into any specifics about her prognosis in the report that I read, it sounds like Crow is confident she’s going to be just fine, so here’s to hoping.

I know she is strong enough, so I know that she’ll stay that way and that she’ll be fine.

Photo: Freep.com.

No comments: