Monday, August 16, 2010

If I Could Speed Up Time

Cher is getting make yet another splash.

The iconic multi-hyphenate, who will be seen on the big screen this fall in Burlesque, is working with hit-making songwriter Diane Warren on a new musical project.

Warren, btw, wrote one of Cher’s two big tunes on the movie, the big power ballad “You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me.”

I bet that’s right.

“[The new music] really won’t be Believe-ish,” she said. “It will be more…I don’t know how to say it. I can’t put a genre to it. It’s a little bit more real instruments, like guitars and stuff like that.

“I just got some of the songs and I’m just learning [them], so I’m kind of at that beginning stage where you’re taking baby steps.”

Take your time, girl. We are waiting. But really...hurry!

Photo: CherWorld.com.

No comments: