Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blood-y Hotness

I don’t really read Rolling Stone, but every once in a while I do pick up an issue, usually when Madonna is on the cover.

That’s because – and I’ll give the magazine this much because it deserves it – they know how to put on an enticing cover y’ know.

Their
latest, featuring True Blood stars Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, and the irrepressibly H-O-T Alexander Skarsgård, is a makes-the-blood-go good one.

It’s all about sex – and Skarsgård’s abs-tonishing body, IMHO – and reflects the article within perfectly, especially since Moyer discusses the virtues of vamp sex.

“If we go from a base level,” he said, “vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn’t one before.”

Tell me more….

“It’s a de-virginization – breaking the hymen, creating blood, and then drinking the virginal blood.”

Ooh….

“And there’s something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating. So that’s pretty sexy. I think that makes vampires attractive.”

Yes, yesy, yes!

It’s all about that delicious danger. And about picking up the new Rolling Stone as soon as humanly possible to see the rest of the photos.

Photo: RollingStone.com.

Update: Also revealed in the Rolling Stone article? The fact that Alexander Skarsgård will not wear a c----sock on set.

“I don’t want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous,” he said. “If we’re naked in the scene, then I’m naked. I’ve always been that way.

And we heart you for it!

No comments: