Friday, January 23, 2009

Get Back to Where You Once Belonged

Putting an end to months of speculation, George Clooney filmed his guest role on the series finale of TV’s ER – you know…the show that really put him on the map – earlier this week in Los Angeles.

Clooney’s co-star Julianna Margulies is set to reprise her role as his Dr. Ross’ paramour, Nurse Hathaway, as well.

Of Clooney’s and his own return to the long-running ER, Noah Wyle has said, “There were interesting conversations to try and figure out where everyone was and how they felt about coming back and doing the final few episodes. I think ultimately everyone is really excited and eager to have a sense of closure to what [have] been the most defining jobs of all of our lives.”

I haven’t watched ER in years, but I did catch the 2000 episode in which Margulies’ Nurse Hathaway left and reunited with Dr. Ross – and it was one of the times I cried like a baby watching one of my stories, so I’m definitely watching the finale this spring.

Don’t you judge me.

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

Update: What is this? Not everyone – Anthony Edwards – is tickled that George Clooney is scrubbing in and headed back to County General?

No comments: