Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Loves the Shirt Off, But…

Although some may disagree, Chris Evans has come to realize that, “Greasing yourself up and stripping down may not be the best way to [promote yourself].”

Aw, boo.

Well, we may have to blame Evans’ new publicist for the star of Push’s upcoming lack of shirtlessness.

It seems there was a big hoolabaloo over one such photo spread the actor did for Flaunt magazine, which his new publicist thought was the wrong way to go about getting himself some publicity.

“To some degree,” Evans said, “she may have a point.”

As if.

Lest you think it, though, this has nothing to do with appearing, say, gay.

“I’m down with the gays,” he added.

“I have a gay brother. Mostly I’m hanging out with him and his buddies, who are f---ing hilarious. They’ve invited me out to gay bars before, and I said, ‘Look, guys, I’ve got to draw the line there.’ That’s where a photo will get taken, and before you know it, I’ll be living down the gay rumor for the rest of my life.”

Point taken. But I didn’t hear you right. Take your shirt off and repeat that for me?

Photo: Towleroad.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna suck on his big toes!

Anonymous said...

Get in line.