Sunday, January 25, 2009

You Can Still Hit It

In spite of everything that has been reported, Gisele Bündchen says she is not engaged to Tom Brady.

I say yet.

“I don’t know how people are so creative,” Bündchen recently told Brazilian magazine Caras Gi during São Paulo Fashion Week.

“First they said he proposed to me in a plane. Imagine, it was Dec. 24, Christmas, we were flying to Boston, then there was some champagne and we celebrated the date.

“Ready? Someone deduced I was getting engaged! I received more than 100 e-mails from friends commenting about the proposal. Now there’s a new rumor that he proposed to me on [Jan. 9, in Los Angeles]. I wasn’t even there, how can that be true?”

It truly beats me, but I guess this means they’re both available to flirt with, boys and girls.

The line starts right here.

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

No comments: