Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I’ve Got the (Bieber) Fever!

For months I have been teasing a friend about how he is a Belieber.

It turns out it’s actually me who can’t get enough of Justin Bieber.

Yes, I have the Bieber Fever, people.

Good thing I never said never to the Canadian wonder – see what I did that there? – because I totally enjoy his stuff, and I am completely looking forward to going home and downloading some choice songs of his, beginning with his latest single, the R&B throwback-esque Die In Your Arms.

I like how the kid is experimenting with different sounds these days.

Photo: EW.com.

Update: OMG, Justin Bieber is giving us complete access, y’all.

NBC is going to air Justin Bieber Believe: Around the World on June 21. This an hour-long special chronicling his global tour and featuring performances as well as something called the “Justin-cam,” which will let fans have a look-see at life through the eyes of the Biebs himself.

Cannot wait!

No comments: