Friday, May 16, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

I haven’t been posting a whole lot on the best drama on TV, Lost, since it began airing the back end of its fourth-season episodes because…well, because I wanted to enjoy the experience in more traditional way, you know.

But last night’s first hour of a three-hour season finale, “There’s No Place Like Home,” was fan-frakkin’-tastic.

Like, I watched the episode twice to make sure I didn’t miss a thing.

We still don’t know how or why they were chosen, but we saw the “Oceanic Six” get off the Island, we learned how and when Jack found out Claire was his sister, and finally, we saw Ben, Locke, and Hurley arrive at the pivotal Orchid, yet another Dharma station.

The final two hours of the season won’t air for two weeks, and although I cannot wait, I know Lost will not disappoint.

Photo: ABC.com.

No comments: