Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Beam, You Beam – We Beam

So I recently watched my very first episode of MTV’s The Hills.

Don’t ask why. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

And you know what…it was worth it.

There I was, watching the season finale of a show I’d never watched before, when I heard this cute Natasha Bedingfield song called “Pocketful of Sunshine.”

Now, I’m a fair-weather Bedingfield fan, but I immediately liked the little ditty, which played right after off-again, on-again LC and Brody (pictured at right) said their good-byes before she left for Paris, essentially rendering them off again.

Oh, by the way – Uuhhh, and why am I semi-excited about this news, anyway? – I’m told the two are going to spend New Year’s Eve “together” at The Setai in Miami Beach. Someone’s on again….

With winter but days away, what would a pocketful of sunshine remind me to do if not…beam?

Photo: MTV.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound happy.