Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rise of the Fall – TV Edition

I love TV, and now that the fall season – a.k.a. the end of my semi-happening social life – is here, well…I am going to love talking about TV. Here are the five things I cannot wait to see on the tube this season.

Everwood repeats on ABC Family. (I guess it’s better to get to the party late than never at all);

Madonna’s Live to Tell, an NBC Special Presentation of her “Confessions Tour,” "live" from London, this Thanksgiving – surprise, surprise;

Tina Fey and (especially) Tracy Morgan on NBC’s 30 Rock;

The series premieres of ABC’s Ugly Betty, NBC’s Heroes and Studio 60 from the Sunset Strip (which TiVo is dutifully saving for me), and CBS’s Smith (which I saw last night and enjoyed) and Jericho; and


The return of Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order: SVU, Lost, The Office, and Veronica Mars (which needs all of its old and all the new viewers it can get now more than ever before since The CW gave it a limited episode order that will increase only if the show does better, ratings-wise).

Photo: NBC.com (The Office).

No comments: