Monday, September 18, 2006

Rise of the Fall – Music Edition

Fall is here. Well, not officially, but a new season is in the air – at least TV-, music-, and movie-wise.

I already wrote about the music that I am digging this fall. You may have noticed the songs that I like didn’t include any by Beyoncé. So here I am now, changing my tune.

I am allowed, after all.

I’m not saying I love the bootylicious diva’s sophomore effort, B’day, just yet. But considering I totally dug her performance of “Ring the Alarm” at the VMAs last month, and that a friend had me listen to quite a few songs on the CD over the weekend (“Get Me Bodied” is a hot track), I am saying it is a thumping shindig I’d like to revisit sometime soon – and that I was remiss in not giving it props as part of a good season for pop music.


I hate that Tyra Banks beat me to it.

Photo: Amazon.com.

No comments: