Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kelly, Dear…

Original Americal Idol Kelly Clarkson’s comeback (I don’t think she went anywhere, My December haters – for the record) just got a little bit stronger now that the second single off her new All I Ever Wanted, “I Do Not Hook Up,” has dropped (as the kids say).

Check out the video:



Cute, huh?

I’ve only got one bone to pick with it: Can someone, anyone find Clarkson a new video shtick, please?

We get it: There’s a formula to her Kelly Clarksoness (for her to have a hit that everyone hearts the song must start slow, build up, and erupt into a rock chorus).

But can’t they get a little bit more inventive with the visuals, though?

I mean, do we really need to see her perform the song, wind blowing her hair, in the video? I’d rather get, I don’t know…a storyline.

No comments: