Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Hope Ellen Asked Lindsay to Eat

Lindsay Lohan taped an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show airing today in which the troubled actress addressed her breakup with Samantha Ronson.

When DeGeneres asked L2 if she knew she and Ronson were bound for Splitsville earlier this month, Linds said, “I had no idea what was going on. I just hadn’t seen her in, like, a week. She, like, disappeared.”

And like, omigod, then you stopped like, eating?

Seriously-ish, though, Lohan also said she wants to get “my career back in shape,” and revealed she’s doing a movie in October.

I doubt Seth Rogen called her back, but I guess good for her, right?

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

Update: What a (sad) difference five years makes.

1 comment:

ToughCrowd said...

She looka like a cokehead hooka.