Friday, September 14, 2007

Let’s Be Friday Night Lights

I heart New York.

It is a fun, great, strong city, and it always offers me everything unexpectedly.

I was walking around Rockefeller Plaza a few days ago when it started pouring. I didn’t have an umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) with me, so I walked into the NBC Experience Store and stumbled onto the rack of DVDs.

I’ve been hearing amazing things about Friday Night Lights – so I bought a copy.

The drama, which follows the goings-on of a Dillon, Texas, football team, I understand, was the best show of the past season – and its stars, Chandler and Connie Britton, I understand, too, definitely should have been nominated for Emmys this year.

Well, guess what I’m doing this weekend in preparation for the show’s sophomore season kickoff on Oct. 5. You should do it, too.

I’m going to score my first touchdown, that’s what, and I’m going to be Friday Night Lights.

Photo: BN.com.

No comments: