Friday, July 13, 2007

The Thicke of It

For weeks I’ve been trying to turn friends of mine into fans of Robin Thicke, mind you, without much success.

I have to admit I am kind of puzzled by this lack of, well…taste.

Thicke is as pretty good-looking guy – pretty sexy, in fact – and more importantly, pretty talented. I can see how he could be easily dismissed, though; I even once called him Justin Timberlake 2.0, but I quickly realized how silly that was, and now I heart him.

So what gives?

He writes his own songs, and he puts on a great show. I would think that would “make you love me”…uh, him, but oh no.

Look, “I wish I could change / I wish I could change / I wish I could stop / Sayin’ the same old things.” But I can’t. So like him, already, you jacks.

Photo: AskMen.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy is HOT.