Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Very Special Message from General Zod

Believe it or not, Zack Snyder’s Superman blockbuster Man of Steel is almost here.

My comment has a faint stink of disbelief ’cause I have yet to see like, bus stop posters for the film...or huge billboards advertising its much-anticipated June 14 opening.

Yesterday, though, brought us a message from General Zod himself. I guess the file transfer from Krypton takes a while?

In the message – clearly designed to go viral – Michael Shannon as Zod demands that Earth return “one of my citizens,” meaning Henry Cavills Superman (whom he addresses by his given name, Kal-El).

And to Kal-El he offers this warning: “Surrender within 24 hours. Or watch this world suffer the consequences.



Uh oh. We in it now.

Thank goodness Superman is coming.

Updates: OMG, I see the logic behind not overusing footage of Man of Steel leading up to opening date: this latest trailer that was just released looks e-friggin’-pic.

So that can only mean the film is gonna be out of this world.

Ha! See what I did there?

No comments: