Friday, January 08, 2010

No End and No Beginning

Word on M Street is Madonna’s longtime publicist, Liz Rosenberg (who also has repped Cher and Stevie Nicks), will soon leave Warner Bros. Records, after 38 years, because the company can no longer...afford her.

I love it!

Rosenberg is said to be keen on becoming a free agent, and would remain tied to Warner Bros. as a consultant, which would come in handy for when she has to act as a liaison between them and M’s new home, Live Nation.

Said the kooky gal of all the buzz, “I don’t make comments about myself, and I can’t imagine where you heard that. I know that there are also rumors that I’ve been sleeping with George Clooney, but I’m not commenting on that, either.”

I love Liz (pictured at right with the Queen of Pop and her manager, Guy Oseary). She tells it like no one else.

Photo: CelebrityWonder.com.

No comments: