Monday, April 14, 2008

Nostalgia, Pt. 20

Madonna’s Hard Candy still is two long weeks away.

Obviously, I’m beyond looking forward to it, but I cannot help but wonder when the one and only will treat us to another slow song again.

The new album, like its predecessor Confessions on a Dance Floor, is all about fun. And I love it. From what I understand, “Miles Away” may be the closest thing to a personal, slow track on it, and for that I want it...I want it bad.

But I have a soft spot for the Queen of Pop who tells me “There’s no greater power / Than the power of good-bye,” you know.

I appreciate that M just as much as the one who’ll tell me to come into her store because she has candy galore.

Don’t you ever, ever ask me to choose between the two, though.

Photo: Answers.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "TPoG"!

Anonymous said...

It's one of her better songs. It shows how much she grew up.