Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Let’s Get Lost…Again

I am beyond excited that Lost is coming back tonight, at 10, on ABC, with a brand new episode.

Not only because producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof have charmed/teased the show back into my heart, but because it’s been too darn long since I’ve had anything to watch on Wednesdays, but because I realized this morning that I’ve missed Lost and its characters and its mythology and its watercooler moments, like the deserts miss the rain.


(I’m an on-off-on Bones fan because it’s always on against something else, most recently Jericho, which doesn’t come until back until Feb. 21.)

The six episodes that aired last fall were pieces in a puzzle (and did what they needed to do, for better or for worse), but I always knew that Lost’s third season would really bring it tonight with the start of an uninterrupted 16-week run of episodes, even though “Not in Portland,” is an Other-centric episode focusing on Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell, pictured at right with Matthew Fox).

But trust me when I tell you that the show is going to rock again. It just has to. Word on the street is it does. So let’s get Lost again, alright.

Photo: Lost.About.com.

No comments: