Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nostalgia, Pt. 11

TNT’s The Closer returns next Monday at 9 p.m. for its third season with a premiere free of commercials – yay!

You know, I’ve missed Kyra Sedgwick’s lovable and tough Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson – I adore her so.

But oh, how I’m going to miss the Tom Everett Scott-starring Saved. The last time we saw his Portland, Ore., paramedic Wyatt Cole, his and his friends’ jobs at LifeShield hanged in the balance, he finally had admitted to himself his true feelings for Alice (Grey’s Anatomy guest star Elizabeth Reaser), and he had been hit with a stroke of fate – a speeding truck! – that would alter his life forever.

That was last summer. This summer all I have is an urgent question: Where is Saved, TNT? I thought you knew drama.

Even though the show debuted with what I would imagine was a healthy 5.1 million viewers, Saved was not renewed for a second season. Not frakkin’ cool.

Photo: Cable360.net.

No comments: