Friday, February 15, 2008

The Best Valentine’s Day Present

Forget heart-shaped chocolates (did I really write that?). It was all about a new episode of Lost for me last night.

The Economist,” a Sayid-centric installment, didn’t offer many answers, but it also didn’t raise too many questions.

It quietly advanced the story – and put us a week away from a Kate-centric episode, for which I simply cannot wait because I simply live for Evangeline Lilly.

This week was about Sayid, though, and Naveen Andrews did a really good job of balancing the many nuances of his character’s flash-forward self.

It was the last scene’s reveal that *e* makes it off the Island as well (as part of the “Oceanic Six”?) that really upped the episodes ante, though.

What? How? Why is Sayid working for him, and who is this economist he must kill?

I guess this episode really did raise more questions than I thought.

Photo: ABC.com.

No comments: