Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No Ifs, Ands, or Buts About It

The TV season now in full swing, I have decided that the best show on the air right now is…CBS News Sunday Morning.

Hosted by the invaluable Charles Osgood, Sunday Morning features a winning mix of news and feature and commentary pieces that are as fascinating as they are informative.

Don't get me wrong: I'm still living for 24, Everwood (on ABC Family – check it out!), Gilmore Girls, Heroes, Veronica Mars, Jericho, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, and The Office as much as I ever did, but there’s something special about Sunday Morning.


There are many – many – shows in my weekly list of shows to watch. Yes, I love me my stories...and while some have even earned a Season Pass into my TiVo, few have earned an all-seasons pass into my heart.

Go ahead. Make fun.

Photo: Answers.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more. I have even set my TIVO in case I miss CBS Sunday Morning. The amazing thing about it is that they sometimes cover topics that I think, no I don't think so. But then I watch anyway and I am entertained and learn something new.

Lulu said...

No making fun from me. I love CBS Sunday Morning. It's the reason I don't go to church. Sorry Mom. I also Tivo it and watch it live.