Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lost Without Lost

TV’s Lost is in scheduling crisis.

Alright, perhaps that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but there’s a problem ahead that doesn’t seem to have an easy, satisfying solution.

Because of the writers strike, Lost may not debut its fourth season in February as scheduled, but rather in April.

The show has eight episodes already in the can – No. 8, I understand, features a big cliffhanger. It was supposed to come back and air 16 uninterrupted episodes this season, 16 next season, and then end with another 16, per the creative team’s plan.

Now it’s all up in the air.

I can’t decide what’s better: Get a little Lost when I can get it, or wait until I can get the entire fourth season in one run.

I just hope a solution to this writers strike can be…found. And soon.

Photo: ABCNews.com.

1 comment:

Lottalance said...

This is better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDOlkWH08Fw