Wednesday, January 29, 2014

M-ust Watch MTV!

I sooo wish I didn’t have an dinner thing tonight.

’Cause I so wanna see Madonna join Miley Cyrus for an unplugged mash-up of the latter’s “We Can’t Stop” and the Queen of Pop’s “Don’t Tell Me.

It is gonna be awesome! Thanks for making this happen, MTV – sometimes you still manage to surprise me us.

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

Update: #Madley happened!

The Queen has officially anointed a new pop princess (who had pretty much anointed herself anyway).

And it was just a little awkward – I chuck that to the lack of rehearsal time, which we M super-fans know she cherishes) and to Cyrus’…eagerness. And totally awesome. Not the salacious kinda thing people probably had hoped it would be. Just a pop legend, helping a pop newbie build her own.

Loves it.

Watch:


1 comment:

Mari said...

My new profile pic.